|Father||Russel Sackett (1782-1839)|
|Mother||Polly Brass (c 1787-1870)|
In 1880 Lucy was living at WestfieldG in the household of her husband Samuel, 68, a truckman, and was recorded in the census as Lucy Judd, aged 68 and born in Massachusetts. Living with them were Lucy's unmarried sister Eliza Sackett, 54, and an eight-year-old Frederick C Sackett, described as adopted. They were living next door to Lucy's sister Mercy Sackett.6
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "1140. Lucy Sacket, m. Samuel Judd."
- Thurmon King's database.
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, D:285.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Samuel Judd (Jud) of W. and Lucy Sacket of W; m. May 21, 1834."
- "Westfield, MA: Marriage Records of the First Church, 1781–1835", database, American Ancestors, "1834 Samules Judd of Westfield & Lucy Sacket of Westfield."
- 1880 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, FHL 1254535, NA T9-0535/9A(2)
Westfield, Hampden, Massachusetts
Samuel Judd, head, married, 68, b. MA, truckman, father b. MA, mother b. MA
Lucy Judd, wife, 68, b. MA, keeping house, father b. MA, mother b. MA
Eliza Sackett, [relationship blank], single, 54, b. MA, dressmaker, father b. MA, mother b. MA
Frederick C Sackett, adopted brother?, 8, b. MA, father b. MA, mother b. MA.
|Sackett line||6th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||19 Nov 2021|