|Father||Aaron Sacket (1772-1848)|
|Mother||Lydia Yeomans (1779-1823)|
Emily was named as a beneficiary in the will of her aunt Harriet Sacket made in WestfieldG on 29 October 1849. She was left a sum of $100 but, following Harriet's death some years later in 1875 and the realisation of her assets, the sum actually inherited was $250.6
Child of Emily Sacket and Jason Fox
- Albert D Fox b. c Aug 1833, d. 20 May 1842
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "1075. Emily Sacket, m. Jacob Fox."
- Thurmon King's database.
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, D:244, 26 December 1830 marriage intentions filed: Emily Sacket & Jason Fox.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Marriage Records (Dougherty abstracts)" (American Ancestors transcript), "Jason Fox of W. and Emily Sacket of W; m. Jan. 17, 1831."
- "Westfield, MA: Marriage Records of the First Church, 1781–1835" (American Ancestors transcript), "1831 Jason Fox of Westfield & Emily Sacket of Westfield."
- "Massachusetts, U.S., Wills and Probate Records, 1635-1991" (Ancestry image).
|Sackett line||6th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||4 Dec 2021|