|Father||Ozem Sacket (1736/37-1801)|
|Mother||Mercy Weller (c 1745-1812)|
Aaron was named as a beneficiary in his father's will made at WestfieldG on 26 June 1799. He was left various specified lands and the residue of the estate after bequests to his siblings. He was appointed the executor of the will.
Aaron was named as a beneficiary in his brother Ozem's will made in WestfieldG on 13 March 1846. He was to receive a share calculated in the proportion of $500 of the estimated $2,300 total land value.12
490. Aaron Sacket, 1772–1848, of Westfield, Mass., son of (166) Ozem and Mercy Weller Sacket, was married to Lydia ___?
1076. Mary Sacket, m. Caleb Williams.
1077. Enoch Sacket, m. ___ Doane.
1078. Lydia Sacket, m. Martha Burt [sic: she m. Leonard Bush].
1079. Julia Ann Sacket, d. unmarried.
Children of Aaron Sacket and Lydia Yeomans
Notes & Citations
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:89.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Aaron, s. Ozem & Marcy Wallar, b. Sept. 11, 1772."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "490. Aaron Sacket, b. in year 1772, d. in year 1848."
- "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841–1910", digital image, American Ancestors, v40, p85, death, "Aug 15 '48, Aaron Sackett, 76, d. Westfield, widower, farmer, dysentery."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, C:127.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Aaron Sacket of W. and Lydia Yeomans of W; m. Jan. 7, 1801."
- "Westfield, MA: Marriage Records of the First Church, 1781–1835", database, American Ancestors, "1801 Aaron Sacket of Westfield & Lydia Yeomans of Westfield."
- Thurmon King's database.
- "Westfield, MA: Deaths in the First Church, 1728–1836", digital image, American Ancestors, "1823 Sept. 2 Wife of Aaron Sacket 44 years."
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Aaron Sacket of W; and (Mrs.) Electa Miller of W; m. May 24, 1826."
- "Westfield, MA: Marriage Records of the First Church, 1781–1835", database, American Ancestors, "1826 Aaron Sacket of Westfield & Widow Miller of Westfield."
- "Massachusetts, U.S., Wills and Probate Records, 1635-1991", digital image, Ancestry.com.
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 702|
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||4 Dec 2021|