|Father||Ozem Sacket (1736/37-1801)|
|Mother||Mercy Weller (c 1745-1812)|
Harriet was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made at WestfieldG on 26 June 1799. She was left $100, half in household goods and half in money.
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "497. Harriet Sacket, b. in year 1785, d. in year 1875; m. ___ Burt."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:89.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Harriot, d. Ozem & Mercy Wellar, b. May --, 1785."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1790 Sacket, Harriot d. Ozim & Mercy, Nov. 21."
- "New York, Marriages, 1686–1980", database, FamilySearch, "16 Jan 1814, First Presbyterian Church, Utica, Oneida, New York, Eli Burt & Harriet Sackett."
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||3 Jan 2020|