|Father||Azariah Sackett (say 1753-)|
In 1850 William was living in Ottawa, Putnam County, OhioG, and was recorded in the census as William Sackett, a farmer, aged 48 and born in Ohio. Living with him were his children, Rebecca, 20, Robert, 15, and James, aged twelve.4
753. William Sackett, of Ottawa, Putnam County, Ohio, son of (282) Azariah and Elisabeth Young Sackett, was married in 1822 to Rachel Lisle.
1836. Elisabeth Sackett, m. George Agnew.
1837. Rebecca Sackett, m. Henry Agnew.
1838. Robert Sackett, d. unmarried.
1839. James Sackett, m. Catherine Guisenger.
Children of William Sackett and Rachel Lisle
- John C Sackett b. c 1825
- Elisabeth Sackett b. 17 Nov 1827, d. 16 Feb 1894
- Rebecca Sackett b. 18 Apr 1830, d. 18 Oct 1865
- Robert Sackett b. c 1835
- James H Sackett b. 30 Jul 1837, d. 4 Aug 1906
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "753. William Sackett, m. Rachel Young."
- Website Find a Grave.
- "Ohio, Marriages Extracted from the Old Northwest Genealogical Quarterly, 1789–1898", database, Ancestry.com, "31 Dec 1822, Franklin County, William Sackett & Rachel Lisle, by James Hoge."
- 1850 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Roll: 723; Page: 61B
Ottawa, Putnam County, Ohio, 17 Aug 1850
Sackett, William, 48, farmer, real estate $2,000, b. OH
Sackett, Rebecca, 20, b. OH
Sackett, Robert, 15, farmer, b. OH
Sackett, James, 12, b. OH.
|Sackett line||Grandson of Thomas Sackett of Hopewell|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||12 May 2020|