|Father||John Sackett (1743-1827)|
|Mother||Catherine Andrews (c 1753-1831)|
Elizabeth was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made in St Peter in Thanet, KentG, on 26 April 1823. She was left the house which she was presently occupying at Northwood, provided she paid a sum of £30 to her nephew Edward Sackett at age 21.6
In 1851 Elizabeth was living in the Hamlet of Northwood, St Lawrence in Thanet, KentG, in the household of her husband Henry, and was recorded in the census as Elizabeth Sackett, aged 73 and born in St Peter's. Living with them was their unmarried daughter Rebecca, aged 33 and born in St Peter's.7
In 1861 she was living at Hamlet of Northwood, St Lawrence in Thanet, KentG, in the household of her husband Henry., and was recorded as Elizabeth Sackett, aged 84, and born in St Peter's. Living with them were their son David and daughter-in-law Margaret.8
Children of Elizabeth Sackett and Henry Sackett
- Elizabeth Ann Sackett b. 12 Jun 1802
- Rebecca Sackett b. 14 Sep 1803, d. 1808
- Benjamin Watten Sackett b. 18 Mar 1805, d. 4 Oct 1881
- Mary Ann Sackett b. 30 Jul 1806
- Richard Henry Sackett+ b. 3 Sep 1807, d. 12 Aug 1879
- William Watten Sackett b. 22 Feb 1810, d. Jan 1811
- Daniel Watten Sackett b. 27 May 1812
- Phoebe Sackett+ b. 1814, d. 29 May 1889
- David Joseph Sackett b. 1815, d. Mar 1902
- Rebecca Sackett b. 1817
- James John Sackett b. 1820, d. 1914
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3 (English) (#1)|
Line 3 (English) (#2)
Henry Sackett & Elizabeth Sackett relationship chart
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent (Society of Genealogists), "29 March 1778 Elizabeth Sackett d. John & Catherine, b. 21 March."
- Baptisms Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent (Society of Genealogists), "29 March 1778 Elizabeth d. John & Catherine Sackett."
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date, "Jun qtr 1861. Sackett, Elizabeth, 84. Thanet. 2a:410."
- Burials Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent, "24 June 1861 Elizabeth Sackett, Northwood, 84 years."
- Marriages Register, St Lawrence the Martyr, Thanet, Kent (Tyler transcripts; Society of Genealogists), "3 August 1801 Henry Sackett bachelor & Elizabeth Sackett spinster."
- Will of John Sackett of St Peter in Thanet, Kent, 26 April 1823, proved at Archdeaconry Court of Canterbury, 7 April 1827 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-107-362).
- 1851 Census for England & Wales, Hamlet of Northwood, St. Lawrence, Kent
Henry Sackett, head, married, 77, ag. lab., b. Kent, Margate
Elizabeth Sackett, wife, 73, b. Kent, St. Peters
Rebecca Sackett, dau, unmarried, 33, b. Kent, St. Peters
- 1861 Census for England & Wales, RG9/538/f53v
Hamlet of Northwood, St Lawrence, Kent
Henry Sackett, head, married, 86, gardener, b. Margate, Kent
Elizabeth Sackett, wife, 84, b. St Peter's, Kent
David Sackett, son, married, 45, b. St Peter's
Margarett Sackett, dau-in-law, 44, b. Harbledown, Kent.
|Last Edited||22 March 2019|