|Father||Henry Sackett (1737/38-1818)|
|Mother||Mary Sandwell (1743-1818)|
In 1841 Henry was living at West Northdown, St John, MargateG, in the household of his son Henry, and was recorded in the census as Henry Sackett, of independent means, aged 65 and born in Kent.7
Children of Henry Sackett and Mary Brasier
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St John the Baptist, Thanet, Kent, "23 June 1776 Henry s. Henry & Mary Sacket, b. 1 June."
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1846. Sackett, Henry, 71. Thanet. 5:412."
- Burials Register, St John the Baptist, Margate, Kent (Parish Registers 1570-1650 (U3/140/1/1) (Debrett's); Tyler transcripts; IGI), "24 December 1846 Henry Sackett, Margate, 71."
- Marriages Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent (Tyler transcripts, Society of Genealogists), "12 October 1804 Henry Sackett bachelor of this parish & Mary Brasier spinster of this parish. Witnesses: Daniel Church Brasier, R Busbridge [freq. wit]."
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1841. Sackett, Mary, 57. Thanet. 05:352."
- Burials Register, St John the Baptist, Margate, Kent (Parish Registers 1570-1650 (U3/140/1/1) (Debrett's); Tyler transcripts; IGI), "3 February 1841 Mary Sackett, Northdown, 57."
- 1841 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, West Northdown, St John, Margate, Kent
James Webb, 50, farmer, b. Kent
Henry Sackett, 25, farmer, b. Kent
Jane Sackett, 25, b. Kent
Henry Sackett, 65, ind, b. Kent
Jane Brockman, 20, FS, b. Kent
Robert Minter, 25, ag lab, b. Kent
John Hunter, 20, ag lab, b. Kent
Henry Huckstep, 25, ag lab, b. Kent
Richard Sole, 15, ag lab, b. Kent
Piece 468; Book: 6; Civil Parish: St John The Baptist Margate; County: Kent; Enumeration District: 22; Folio: 48; Page: 2; Line: 4; GSU roll: 306863.
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
|Last Edited||29 Nov 2016|