|Father||Henry Sackett (1737/38-1818)|
|Mother||Mary Sandwell (1743-1818)|
In 1841 Henry was living at West Northdown, St John, MargateG, in the household of his son Henry, and was recorded in the census as Henry Sackett, of independent means, aged 65 and born in Kent.8
Children of Henry Sackett and Mary Brasier
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St John in Thanet, Kent, "23 June 1776 Henry s. Henry & Mary Sacket, b. 1 June."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Deaths, "Dec qtr 1846. Sackett, Henry, 71. Thanet. 5:412."
- Burials Register, St John in Thanet, Kent (Marion Sackett transcripts), "24 December 1846 Henry Sackett, Margate, 71."
- Marriages Register, St Peter in Thanet, Kent (Tyler transcripts, Society of Genealogists), "12 October 1804 Henry Sackett bachelor of this parish & Mary Brasier spinster of this parish. Witnesses: Daniel Church Brasier, R Busbridge [freq. wit]."
- "Kent Baptisms" (Findmypast image), Baptisms Register, St Peter in Thanet, Kent, "Mary Brasier, bp. 9 May 1784, b. 15 Apr 1784, father John Church, mother Mary."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Deaths, "Mar qtr 1841. Sackett, Mary, 57. Thanet. 05:352."
- Burials Register, St John in Thanet, Kent (Marion Sackett transcripts), "3 February 1841 Mary Sackett, Northdown, 57."
- 1841 England census
West Northdown, St John, Margate, Kent
James Webb, 50, farmer, b. Kent
Henry Sackett, 25, farmer, b. Kent
Jane Sackett, 25, b. Kent
Henry Sackett, 65, ind, b. Kent
Jane Brockman, 20, FS, b. Kent
Robert Minter, 25, ag lab, b. Kent
John Hunter, 20, ag lab, b. Kent
Henry Huckstep, 25, ag lab, b. Kent
Richard Sole, 15, ag lab, b. Kent
Piece 468; Book: 6; Civil Parish: St John The Baptist Margate; County: Kent; Enumeration District: 22; Folio: 48; Page: 2; Line: 4; GSU roll: 306863.
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3 (English) (#1)|
Line 3 (English) (#2)
Henry Sackett & Mary Brasier relationship chart
|Last Edited||19 Oct 2022|