|Father||Asher Sacket (1748-1830)|
|Mother||Sarah Kellogg (say 1750-)|
In 1860 Asher's widow Nancy was living in Worcester, Worcester County, MassachusettsG, in the household of her son-in-law and daughter, Elijah and Jane Wheaton, and was recorded in the census as Nancy Sackett, aged 64, and born in Massachusetts.4
Children of Asher Sacket and Nancy ___
- Edward Sacket
- Henry Sacket
- John Sacket
- Jane Sacket+ b. c 1822
- Dwight Sacket b. 2 Oct 1823, d. 3 Dec 1891
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "592. Asher Sacket, Jr., b. in 1782."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B202.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Asher, s. Acher & Sarah Kellogg, b. Mar. 10, 1788."
- 1860 Census for United States, page 181
7th ward Worcester, Worcester, MA
Elijah Wheaton, 40, mason, b. Mass
Jane E Wheaton, 38, b. Mass
Frank L Wheaton, 14, b. Mass
Herbert O Wheaton, 5, b. Mass
Nancy Sackett, 64, b. Mass.
|Last Edited||18 March 2008|