|Father||Asher Sacket (1788-)|
In 1860 Jane was living at Worcester, Worcester County, MassachusettsG, in the household of her husband Elijah Wheaton, a mason, and was recorded in the census as Jane E Wheaton, aged 38, and born in Massachusetts. Living with them were their children, Frank (14), and Herbert (5), and Jane's mother Nancy Sackett (64.)4
Children of Jane Sacket and Elijah Wheaton
- Frank L Wheaton b. c 1845
- Herbert O Wheaton b. c 1854
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "1323. Jane Sacket, m. Elijah Wheadon."
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records, "Sackett, Jane, m. Elijah Wheaton, b. of Westfield, Mass., June 1, 1843, by Israel P. Warren. Granby Vital Records, 1:39."
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Elijah Wheadon (Wheaton) of W. and Jane Sacket of W; m. [date blank]."
- 1860 Census for United States, page 181
7th ward Worcester, Worcester, MA
Elijah Wheaton, 40, mason, b. Mass
Jane E Wheaton, 38, b. Mass
Frank L Wheaton, 14, b. Mass
Herbert O Wheaton, 5, b. Mass
Nancy Sackett, 64, b. Mass.
|Sackett line||6th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||14 March 2008|