|Father||Asher Sacket (1788-before 1855)|
|Mother||Nancy ___ (c 1795-)|
In 1850 Dwight was living in South Hadley, Hampshire County, MassachusettsG, and was recorded in the census as Dwight Sacket, aged 26, and born in Massachusetts. Living with him were his wife Caroline, 26, and their children, Dwight, 4, Eugene, 1, and Almeron, aged two months.6
Children of Dwight Sacket and Caroline A Bolton
Notes & Citations
- Birthplace from son Almiron's birth record.
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "1322. Dwight Sacket."
- "Michigan Death Records 1867–1952" (Ancestry image), "Sackett, Dwight, d. Battle Creek, Michigan, 7 Dec 1891, aged 68-1-5, married, mason, b. Massachusetts, father Asher Sackett, mother Nancy Sackett, both b. NY, cause typhoid fever."
- Find a Grave.
- "Vermont: Births, Marriages and Deaths, 1700–2008", digital image, American Ancestors, marriage, "1 Mar 1845, at Brattleboro, Dwight Sackett, of Worcester, Mass, and Caroline A Bolton. By A Brown."
- 1850 United States census
South Hadley, Hampshire County, MA
Dwight Sacket, 26, [occ. ??], b. MA
Caroline S Sacket, 26, b. MA
Dwight A Sacket, 4, b. MA
Eugene E Sacket, 1, b. MA
Almeron E Sacket, 2/12, b. MA.
|Sackett line||6th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||9 Apr 2022|