|Father||Thomas Sackett of Hopewell, New Jersey (say 1720-)|
|Mother||Sarah Haywood (say 1700-)|
In 1790 Joseph was living in Mifflin, PennsylvaniaG. In his household were one man, one boy, and two females.3
Joseph Sackett served in the American Revolutionary War in the Cumberland County (Pennsylvania) Militia.
Children of Joseph Sackett and ___ ___
- Joseph Sackett
- David H Sackett b. 1772
- Nancy Sackett
- George Sackett b. say 1780, d. Nov 1827
- Azariah Sackett+ b. 1784, d. 6 Jan 1871
|See also||The Sacketts of America, 283 |
Thurmon King's Database, 5796
|Appears in||Sacketts in the Military|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Thanet DNA chart 6
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America.
- Birth date estimate 1750, probably earlier, on basis that he had son David in 1772. According to birth order in Weygant, David may not have been oldest child.
- 1790 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Joseph Sackett. Mifflin, PA. 1 white male (16+), 1 white male under 16, and 2 white females.
|Sackett line||Son of Thomas Sackett of Hopewell, New Jersey|
|Last Edited||9 March 2018|