|Father||Eliakim Sacket (1712-1764)|
|Mother||Bethesda Fowler (1717-)|
Justus was named as a beneficiary in his father's will made in WestfieldG on 5 July 1764. He was left a sum of £410.
Children of Justus Sacket and Naomi Weller
189. Justice Sacket, 1745–1778, of Westfield, Mass., son of (42) Eliakim and Bethesda Fowler Sacket, was married in 1771 to Naomi Weller.
599. Eliakim Sacket, b. May 30, 1775, d. July 13, 1851; m. Ann Edwards.
600. Justice Sacket.b. Jun. 16, 1777.
|Sackett line||4th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 2201|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "189. Justice Sacket, b. Oct. 14, 1745, d. in year 1778; m. Naomi Weller."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:231.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Justice, s. Eliakim & Bethesday (Fowler) b. Oct. 14, 1745."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1746 Sacket, Justus s. Eliakim & Bethesda, June 8."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:191.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Justus Sacket of W. and Naomi Wellar of W; m. Nov. 21, 1771."
- Date of birth based on age at death.
- Website Register of Deaths of the First Church, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1728–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1784 April 13 The widow Naomi Sacket 37 years."
|Last Edited||24 July 2020|