|Father||Eliakim Sacket (1712-1764)|
|Mother||Bethesda Fowler (say 1715-)|
Justus was named as a beneficiary in his father's will made in WestfieldG on 5 July 1764.9
Children of Justus Sacket and Naomi Weller
|See also||The Sacketts of America, 189 |
Thurmon King's Database, 2201
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America.
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:231.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Justice, s. Eliakim & Bethesday (Fowler) b. Oct. 14, 1745."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1746 Sacket, Justus s. Eliakim & Bethesda, June 8."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:191.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Justus Sacket of W. and Naomi Wellar of W; m. Nov. 21, 1771."
- Date of birth based on age at death.
- Website Register of Deaths of the First Church, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1728–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1784 April 13 The widow Naomi Sacket 37 years."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, Eliakim Sacket's will, 1764.
|Sackett line||4th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||12 March 2018|