|Father||Justus Sacket (1745-1778)|
|Mother||Naomi Weller (c 1747-1784)|
In 1850 Eliakim was living at the Poor House, Westfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG, and was recorded in the census as Eloakim Sacket, a laborer, aged 75, and born in Massachusetts. Living with him was his wife Anna, aged 75, also born in Massachusetts.9
Children of Eliakim Sacket and Anna Edwards
|See also||The Sacketts of America, 599 |
Thurmon King's Database, 2204
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:191.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Eliakim, s. Justus & Naomi Wellar, b. May 30, 1775."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America.
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1775 Sacket, Eliakim s. Justus & Naomi, June 4."
- Vital Records, Westfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts, v57, p227, death, "1851 July 13, Eliakim Sackett, 76, at Westfield, married, laborer, s. Justus Sacket, cancer."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, C:201, "21 July 1799 marriage intentions filed: Eliakim Sacket & Anna Edwards."
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Eliskim Sacket of W. and Anna Edwards of Northampton; m. Sept. 5, 1799."
- Website Vital Records of Northampton, Massachusetts (Corbin Collection) (New England Historic Genealogical Society) (http://www.NewEnglandAncestors.org), Intention of Marriage, "July 20 1799 Eliakim Sackett of Westfield & Anne Edwards of Northampton."
- 1850 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, M432_318/216 (TEK)
Westfield, Hampden County, MA
Among 28 residents:
Eloakim Sacket, 75, laborer, b. MA
Anna Sacket, 75, b. MA.
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||11 March 2018|