|Father||Isaac Sacket (1702/3-1773)|
|Mother||Elizabeth Shepard (say 1710-)|
King and Lydia were admitted members of the Presbyterian Church, Gilbertsvillle, Otsego County, New York StateG, sometime between 1797 and 1801.8
Children of Lydia Sacket and King Sacket
|Charts||Line 3a (American) (#1)|
Line 3a (American) (#2)
King Sacket & Lydia Sacket relationship chart
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "179. Lydia Sacket, b. Dec. 18, 1736; m. (175) King Sacket."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:221.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Lydia, d. Isaac & Elisabeth (Shepard) b. Dec. 18, 1736."
- Gilbertsville Presbyterian Church minutes, p. 13, "Apr. 3, 1810 – At one o'clock in the morning died Lydia Sackett, consort of King Sackett. The funeral attended on Wednesday, one o'clock p.m. Sermon preached from Exodus 14:13."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "175. King Sacket, m. (179) Lydia Sacket."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:80.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "King Sacket of Sheffield and Lydia Sacket of W; m. [date blank]."
- Gilbertsville Presbyterian Church minutes, 3 Sep 1797–12 Jun 1801. A 1971 transcription states that records were not found for this period but that "King Sacket and Lydia, his wife, were admitted members."
|Sackett line||4th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||13 November 2014|