|Father||Isaac Sacket (1702/3-1773)|
|Mother||Elizabeth Shepard (1712-)|Lydia Sacket
, daughter of Isaac Sacket
and Elizabeth Shepard
, was born in Westfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG
, on 18 December 1736.1,2,3
She died in Gilbertsvillle, Otsego County, New York StateG
, on 3 April 1810.4
She married in Westfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG
, on 31 July 1762, her first cousin King Sacket
, son of Benjamin Sacket
and Thankful King
King and Lydia were admitted members of the Presbyterian Church, Gilbertsvillle, Otsego County, New York StateG
, sometime between 1797 and 1801.8
Children of Lydia Sacket and King Sacket
- Alanson Sacket b. 7 Aug 1763
- Waight Sacket b. 23 Oct 1765
- Hiram Sacket b. 1769, d. 21 Jan 1770
- Isaac Sacket b. 1769, d. 2 Jun 1770
- Eli Sacket b. 1772, d. 15 Apr 1772
- Isaac Sacket b. 1772, d. 2 Jun 1772
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "179. Lydia Sacket, b. Dec. 18, 1736; m. (175) King Sacket."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:221.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Lydia, d. Isaac & Elisabeth (Shepard) b. Dec. 18, 1736."
- Gilbertsville Presbyterian Church minutes, p. 13, "Apr. 3, 1810 – At one o'clock in the morning died Lydia Sackett, consort of King Sackett. The funeral attended on Wednesday, one o'clock p.m. Sermon preached from Exodus 14:13."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "175. King Sacket, m. (179) Lydia Sacket."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:80.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "King Sacket of Sheffield and Lydia Sacket of W; m. [date blank]."
- Gilbertsville Presbyterian Church minutes, 3 Sep 1797–12 Jun 1801. A 1971 transcription states that records were not found for this period but that "King Sacket and Lydia, his wife, were admitted members."
|Last Edited||13 November 2014|