|Father||Robert Sackett (1688-1763)|
|Mother||Frances Simmons (say 1690-1726)|
John was named as a beneficiary in his brother Francis's will made at Margate, KentG, on 13 October 1763.8 He was left one guinea.
Children of John Sackett and Mary Ayles
|Sackett line||Grandson of Robert Sackett of Thanet|
|Charts||Line 5 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St John the Baptist, Thanet, Kent, "15 August 1723 John s. Robert & Frances Sackett."
- Burials Register, St John the Baptist, Margate, Kent (Parish Registers 1570-1650 (U3/140/1/1) (Debrett's); Tyler transcripts; IGI), "1 March 1800 John Sacket, 77."
- Thanet Obituary, monumental inscription, St John's Church, Margate, Kent, headstone, "John Sackett, 23 February 1800 aged 77; Mary, ux., 28 July 1774, aged 44."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "25 August 1749 John Sackett, of St John in Thanet, bachelor, & Mary Ayles, of Birchington, spinster. At Monkton, St John in Thanet or Birchington."
- Marriages Register, Monkton, Kent (Bishops Transcript), "3 September 1749 John Sackett & Mary Ayles. Licence."
- Date of birth based on age at death.
- Burials Register, St John the Baptist, Margate, Kent (Parish Registers 1570-1650 (U3/140/1/1) (Debrett's); Tyler transcripts; IGI), "8 August 1773 Mary Sackett, wife of John, 48."
- Will of Francis Sackett of Margate, Kent, 13 October 1763, proved at Archdeaconry Court of Canterbury, 18 July 1799 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-103-248).
|Last Edited||27 December 2019|