|Father||Thomas Sackett (1633-1709/10)|
|Mother||Catherine ___ (c 1631-1701)|
Thomas was named as a beneficiary in his father's will made in St John in ThanetG on 1 January 1709/10.7,8
Children of Thomas Sackett and Frances Cooke
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent (Society of Genealogists), "18 August 1662 Thomas s. Thomas Sackett."
- Marriages Register, Patrixbourne, Kent, "10 May 1693 Thomas Sackett & Frances Cooke (Lic)."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "9 May 1693 Thomas Sackett of St John in Thanet, yeoman, bachelor, 30 & Frances Cooke of Hoathfield, spinster, 22, whose father is dead. At same, St Peter in Thanet or St Margaret Canterbury. John Cooke of Hothfield, wheelwright, brother of Frances, bondsman."
- Birth date calculated from age at marriage.
- Burials Register, St John the Baptist, Margate, Kent (Parish Registers 1570-1650 (U3/140/1/1) (Debrett's); Tyler transcripts; IGI), "31 July 1714 Frances Sackett wife of Thomas."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "20 June 1716 Thomas Sackett, of St Peter in Thanet, widower, & Martha Violet, of Dodington, widow. At St Peter in Thanet, Preston near Faversham or Faversham."
- Will of Thomas Sackett of St John in Thanet, Kent, 1 January 1709/10, proved in the Canterbury Archdeaconry Court, 3 March 1709/10 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-81-258).
- Inventory of the estate of Thomas Sackett of St John in Thanet, Kent, taken 7 March 1709/10 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 11-69-112).
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of William Sackett|
|Last Edited||10 September 2016|