|Father||Thomas Sackett (1662-after 1716)|
|Mother||Frances Cooke (c 1671-1714)|
Thomas made his will in Broadstairs, KentG, on 9 October 1769. The sole beneficiary was his wife Mary to whom he left all his real and personal estate.6
Date: 9 October 1769.
Proved: Archdeaconry Court of Canterbury, 23 September 1775.
Source: Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-99-320.
Testator: Thomas Sackett, yeoman, Broadstairs, Kent.
Wife Mary, all real & personal estate.
|Sackett line||6th great-grandson of William Sackett of St John in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St Peter's Church, Thanet, Kent, digital image, Findmypast, "25 July 1708 Thomas s. Thomas & Frances Sackett."
- Burials Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent (Tyler transcripts, Society of Genealogists), "3 September 1775 Thomas Sackett, 67."
- Thanet Obituary, monumental inscription, St Peter's Church, Thanet, Kent, headstone,"Thomas Sackett, 31 August 1775 aged 67; Mary ux., 9 September 1775 aged 67."
- Marriages Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent (Tyler transcripts, Society of Genealogists), "2 September 1735 Thomas Sacket & Mary Philpot."
- Birth date calculated from age at death.
- Will of Thomas Sackett of Broadstairs, Kent, 9 October 1769, proved at Archdeaconry Court of Canterbury, 23 September 1775 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-99-320).
|Last Edited||28 December 2019|