|Father||John Sackett (1594-after 1642)|
|Mother||Mary ___ (c 1600-)|
Katherine was named as a beneficiary in her brother John's will made in St Lawrence in ThanetG on 1 April 1678.5 She was left a sum of one shilling.
Children of Katherine Sackett and Stephen Mummery
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent (Society of Genealogists), "11 June 1633 Katherine d. John Sacket."
- Burials Register, St John's Church, Margate, Kent, database, Ancestry.com, "28 Mar 1710 Catherine Mumery wife of Stephen Mumery."
- Marriages Register, St Lawrence the Martyr, Thanet, Kent (Tyler transcripts; Society of Genealogists), "6 July 1663 Stephen Momorre & Katheren Sacket."
- Baptism, Chislet, Kent (IGI, LDS FamilySearch), "14 Feb 1639. Steauen Mummery s. James Mummery & Katherin."
- Will of John Sackett of St Lawrence, Thanet, Kent, 1 April 1678, proved at (Court not known), 3 August 1678 (Kent Archives Office).
|Sackett line||Great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
|Last Edited||2 Oct 2019|