|Father||Paul Sackett (1622-1671)|
|Mother||Susanna Sackett (1635-1657/58)|
Henry was named as a beneficiary in his sister Susan's will made in MargateG on 26 December 1679. She left to him her one-fifth share of a tenement in Margate and all her personal estate.5
Children of Henry Sackett and Catherine Burges
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St John the Baptist, Thanet, Kent, "1 January 1657/58 Henry s. Paul & Susan Sackett, born 13 December."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "26 September 1689 Henry Sackett, of Thanet, gentleman, & Catherine Burges, same parish, spinster, 24. At St Nicholas at Wade, Fordwich or Monkton. Henry Chapman of St Mildred, Canterbury, grocer, bondsman."
- Marriages Register, St Mary the Virgin, Fordwich, Kent, database, Findmypast, "30 Sep 1689 Henry Sackett of Thanet & Cath Burgess, 24, of Canterbury."
- Marriages Register, St Michael, Hernhill, Kent, database, FamilySearch, "7 Feb 1702 Edward Foreman & Catherine Sackett."
- Will of Susanne Sackett of Margate, Kent, 26 December 1679, proved at Canterbury Archdeaconry Court, 14 February 1679/80 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-74-431).
|Sackett line||4th great-grandson of William Sackett of St John in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
|Last Edited||12 Oct 2019|