Golden Noble Sackett
|Father||Samuel Arthur Sackett (1841-1932)|
|Mother||Mary Peterson (1860-1931)|
In 1910 Golden was living in Box ElderG in the household of his parents Samuel and Mary, and was recorded in the census as Golden N Sackett, aged 12 and born in Utah.6
Golden completed a World War I draft registration card on 12 September 1918. He was aged 20 and was employed as a laborer. He was living at Black Pine, Oneida County, IdahoG, with his wife Chloe.7 He subsequently served during the First World War as a private first class in Company D Utah 6 Engineers.
In 1920 he was living at Main Street, Box ElderG, and was recorded as Goldon M Sacket, a general laborer, head of household, married, aged 22 and born in Utah. His home was rented. Living with him were his wife Chloe, 20, and their son Layland A, aged three months.8
Children of Golden Noble Sackett and Chloe Lorlean Walters
Children of Golden Noble Sackett and Viola Victoria Adam
Notes & Citations
- Website Find A Grave.
- US Social Security Administration, "Social Security Death Index", database, American Ancestors, "Golden Sackett, b. Dec 10, 1897, d. Jan, 1970, SSN 571-28-7032 issued CA, residence Santa Paula, California, 93060, county Ventura."
- Date of marriage based on birth of first child.
- Website BYU-Idaho, Western States Marriage Records Index (http://abish.byui.edu/), L452, "20 July 1922, at Ogden, Weber, Utah, Golden Noble Sackett, of Salt Lake City, Utah, to Freda Olsen, of Brigham City, Box Elder County, Utah."
- Thurmon King's database.
- 1910 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Roll T624_1602, p. 23A, Enumeration District 0006, FHL microfilm 1375615
Box Elder, Box Elder County, Utah, 22 Apr 1910
Sackett, Samuel A, head, 68, m2. 32y, b. IL, father b. OH, mother b. England, carpenter, house, home owned on mortgage
Sackett, Mary, wife, 49, m1. 32y, 16ch, 10 living, b. UT, father b. Denmark, mother b. Denmark
Sackett, Estress M, son, 25, single, b. UT, father b. IL, mother b. UT, carpenter, house
Sackett, Harry L, son, 17, b. UT, father b. IL, mother b. UT, farm laborer, home farm
Sackett, Ephraim A, son, 15, b. UT, father b. IL, mother b. UT, farm laborer, home farm
Sackett, Golden N, son, 12, b. UT, father b. IL, mother b. UT
Sackett, Ervin A, son, 10, b. UT, father b. IL, mother b. UT
Sackett, Orrel D, son, 9, b. UT, father b. IL, mother b. UT.
- "US, World War I draft registrations records 1917–1918", digital image, FamilySearch, Idaho, Oneida. Draft Division# n/a Roll#1452220.
"Serial#627 Order#A375, Golden Noble Sackett, Black Pine Oneida Idaho, Age: 20, b. 10 Dec 1897, married, white, native born, laborer at Alma Wright, nearest relative: wife Mrs. Chloe Sackett at Black Pine Oneida Idaho, Registrant: Tall Ht, Slender Build, eyes blue, hair brown, no disabilities, Reg: 12 Sep 1918 at Malad City, Idaho."
- 1920 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Roll T625_1861, p. 15A, image 320
17 Jan 1920
Main Street, Box Elder Township, Box Elder County, Utah
Sacket, Goldon M, head, home rented, 22, married, b. UT, father b. UT, mother b. UT, laborer general
Sacket, Cloey L, wife, 20, b. UT, father b. KS, mother b. UT
Sacket, Layland A, son, 3/12, b. UT, father b. UT, mother b. UT.
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 23700|
|Appears in||Sacketts in the Military|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Sackett line||9th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||26 May 2019|