|Father||John Sackett (1838-1916)|
|Mother||Maria Smith (c 1840-1919)|
In 1871 Elizabeth was living at Felderland, Worth, KentG, in the household of her parents John and Maria, and was recorded in the census as Elizabeth Sackett, aged five and born in Worth.3
In 1881 Elizabeth was living at The Bungalow, Malden, SurreyG, in the household of Henry Simpson, a retired Royal Navy commander, and his wife Eliza, and was recorded in the census as Elizabeth Sackett, a parlourmaid, aged 15, and born in Worth, Kent.4
Child of Elizabeth Sackett
- Cecil Sackett+ b. 28 Apr 1893, d. 1975
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1865. Sackett, Elizabeth. Mother: Smith. Eastry. 2a:763."
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Jun qtr 1893. Sackett, Elizabeth, 27. Eastry."
- 1871 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG10, piece 1000, folio 121, p. 10, GSU roll 827255
Felderland, Worth, Kent
John Sackett, head, married, 32, wheelwright, b. Kent, Margate
Maria Sackett, wife, 31, b. Kent, Ash
James T Sackett, son, 7, scholar, b. Worth
Elizabeth Sackett, dau, 5, scholar, b. Worth
Susan N Sackett, dau, 3, b. Worth
William N Sackett, son, 11mo, b. Worth.
- 1881 Census for England & Wales, FHL 1341198, PRO RG11/0838/83/1
Henry G. Simpson, head, married, 67, b. Ealing, Middlesex, Commander Royal Navy (Retired)
Eliza Simpson, wife, 54, b. Clapton, Middlesex
Elizabeth Feakin, serv, unmarried, 17, b. Margate, Kent, general dom serv (c)
Elizabeth Sackett, serv, unmarried, 15, b. Worth, Kent, parlourmaid serv.
|Last Edited||23 November 2016|