Sarah Ann Sackett
|Father||Charles Sackett (1847-1901)|
|Mother||Esther Haradine (c 1840-1924)|
In 1881 Sarah was living at 6 Pleasant Place, Lambeth, SurreyG, in the household of her father Charles, a general labourer., and was recorded in the census as Sarah Sackett, a scholar, aged 14, and born in Kennington, Surrey.5
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1867. Sacket, Sarah Ann. Mother: Harodine. Lambeth. 1d:399."
- Baptism, St Mary, Lambeth, Surrey (IGI), "9 February 1868 Sarah Ann d. Charles & Esther Sackett."
- Marriages Register, St John, Brixton, Surrey, "24 March 1886 Thomas Henry Wilkes, 23, bachelor, printer, of 3 Rumsey Road, father Thomas Peter Wilkes, printer, & Sarah Ann Sackett, 18, spinster, of same address, father Charles Sackett, wine cooper. Banns. Witnesses: Thomas Williams, Esther Sackett."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Mar qtr 1886. Sackett, Sarah Anne. Lambeth. 1d:368."
- 1881 Census for England & Wales, FHL 1341137, PRO RG11/0600/22/45
6 Pleasant Place
Charles SACKETT, head, married, 37, b. Rotherhithe, Surrey, genl labr
Esther SACKETT, wife, 38, b. Cambridge, England
Sarah SACKETT, dau, 14, b. Kennington, Surrey, scholar
Esther SACKETT, dau, 11, b. Kennington, scholar
Amelia SACKETT, dau, 9, b. Kennington, scholar
Eliza SACKETT, dau, 6, b. Kennington, scholar.
|Last Edited||22 November 2016|