Florence Amy Sackett
|Father||Walter John Samuel Sackett (1849-1924)|
|Mother||Rebecca Janet Hawkins (c 1850-1936)|
Florence was admitted, aged four, to St Paul's School, HackneyG, on 10 June 1879.5
In 1881 Florence was living at 6 Montague Road, HackneyG, in the household of her parents Walter and Rebecca, and was recorded in the census as Florence Sackett, a scholar, aged six and born in Shoreditch.6
In 1891 she was living at 6 Montague Road, HackneyG, in the household of her parents Walter and Rebecca, and was recorded as Florence Sackett, aged 16 and born in Hackney.7
In 1901 she was living at 6 Montague Road, Dalston, Hackney, LondonG, in the household of her parents Walter and Rebecca, and was recorded as Florence A Sackett, single, aged 26 and born in Shoreditch.8
|Charts||Line 7 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1875. Sackett, Florence Amy. Mother: Hawkins. Shoreditch. 1c:177."
- Baptisms Register, St Leonard's Church, Shoreditch, Middlesex (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "11 Mar 1877 Florence Amy Sackett, b. 31 Dec 1874, d. Walter John Samuel & Rebecca Janet Sackett, of 61 Brougham Road, shoe manufacturer."
- Marriages Register, St John of Jerusalem, Hackney, Middlesex (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "16 July 1904, Albert William Whiteley, 25, bachelor, electrician, of 30 Heber Road, East Dulwich, father: William Walter Whiteley, army pensioner; and Florence Amy Sackett, 28, spinster, of 6 Montague Road, Dalston, father: Walter John Samuel Sackett, shoe manufacturer. Banns. Both signed. Witnesses: A W Whiteley, W J S Sackett."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Sep qtr 1904. Sackett, Florence Amy. Hackney. 1b:930."
- "London, England, School Admissions and Discharges, 1840–1911", digital image, Ancestry.com, "St Paul's School, Hackney, adm no 970, 10 Jun 1879, b. [blank], Florence Sackett, parent/guardian: [blank], of [blank]."
- 1881 England census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, FHL 1341064, PRO RG11/0298/46/29
6 Montague Rd, London, Middlesex
Walter Sackett, head, married, 31, b. Shoreditch, Middlesex, boot checker
Rebecca Sackett, wife, 31, b. Shoreditch
Horace Sackett, son, 9, b, Shoreditch, scholar
Emily Sackett, dau, 8, b. Shoreditch, scholar
Florence Sackett, dau, 6, b. Shoreditch, scholar.
- 1891 Census for England & Wales, RG12/192/95v
6 Montague Rd, Hackney, Middlesex
Walter Sackett, head, married, 40, boot & shoe mfr (empd), b. Shoreditch
Rebecca Sackett, wife, 39, b. Shoreditch
Horace Sackett, son, unm, 19, clerk (empd), b. Hackney
Emily Sackett, dau, unm, 18, b. Hackney
Florence Sackett, dau, unm, 16, b. Hackney
Walter Sackett, son, 6, b. Hackney.
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, 216/75
6 Montague Road, Dalston
Walter John S Sackett, head, married, 51, traveller boot & shoe trade, worker, b. Shoreditch, London
Rebecca J Sackett, wife, 51, b. Bethnal Green, London
Emily G Sackett, dau, 27, b. Shoreditch
Florence A Sackett, dau, single, 26, b. Shoreditch
Walter J Sackett, son, 16, office boy, b. Hackney.
|Last Edited||13 November 2016|