Martin Sackett of Childerditch
Martin Sackett was born in say 1730. His parents have not been identified. He died in Childerditch, EssexG, and was buried there on 3 February 1785.1,2 He married at All Saints and St Faith, ChilderditchG, in 1756, Grace ___.3 After Martin's death, Grace married second, in ChilderditchG, on 3 November 1785, Henry Box, a widower.4 Grace was buried at ChilderditchG on 15 October 1800.5
Children of Martin Sackett of Childerditch and Grace ___
- Martin Sackett+ b. c 1756, d. 1820
- Mary Sackett b. 1756
- Sarah Sackett b. 19 Jul 1761
- Ann Sackett b. 1764
- Dinah Sackett b. 1766
- Elizabeth Sackett+ b. 1769
Notes & Citations
- Burial, Childerditch, Essex (IGI), "3 February 1785. Martin Sackett."
- Burials Register, Childerditch, Essex (Essex Archives Online, digital image), "3 Feb 1785 Martyn Sackett was buried."
- "Essex, England, Church of England Marriages, 1754-1935" (Ancestry transcript), Register of Banns, Childerditch, All Saints and St Faith, Essex, "29 Feb 1756, Martin Sacket & Grace B??."
- Marriages Register, Childerditch, Essex (Essex Archives Online, digital image), "Henry Box of this parish widower and Grace Sacket of the same parish widow were married in this church by banns 3 November 1785 by J Fosbrooke vicar. He signed; she made mark. Witnesses: James Howell, George Yates."
- Burials register, Childerditch, Essex (Essex Archives Online, digital image), "15 Oct 1800 Grace Box was buried."
|Charts||Line 7 (English)|
|Last Edited||7 Jul 2021|