Frank William Sackett
|Father||Frank William Silvester Sackett (1869-1944)|
|Mother||Lily Churm (c 1873-1946)|
In 1901 Frank was living at 2 Hunt Street, Chiswick, MiddlesexG, in the household of his parents Frank and Lily, and was recorded in the census as Frank Sackett, aged six and born in Chiswick.13
In 1911 he was living at 17 Paxton Road, Chiswick, MiddlesexG, in the household of his parents Frank and Lily, and was recorded as Frank Sackett, a labourer at the soap house, aged 16 and born in Chiswick.14
At the outbreak of the Second World War in September 1939, Frank and Lydia were living at Styles Cottage, Maidstone, KentG. He was a general labourer in a manufacturing company.15
Frank left a will which was proved on 3 July 1940 by his widow Lydia. His estate was valued at £279.16
Children of Frank William Sackett and Lydia Ellen Hawkes
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1895. Sackett, Frank William. Mother: Churm. Brentford. 3a:124."
- 1939 Register.
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Jun qtr 1940. Sackett, Frank W, 45. Maidstone."
- Email from Susan Wood to Chris Sackett, Nov 2009.
- Probate record.
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1919. Sackett, Frank W. Spouse: Hawkes. Maidstone. 2a:2466."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1919. Hawkes, Ellen L. Spouse: Sackett. Maidstone. 2a:2466."
- Website England & Wales Birth Index (GRO Civil Registration Index) (Ancestry.com) (http://search.ancestry.co.uk/), "Sep qtr 1890. Hawkes, Lydia Ellen. Brentford. 3a:139."
- Death record.
- "1939 Register", UK, digital image, Findmypast, 1939 Register has b. 4 Aug 1892.
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006", database, Findmypast, "Dec qtr 1974. Sackett, Lydia Ellen, b. 5 Aug 1890. Tonbridge. 16:2117."
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, 1198/32 Chiswick, Middlesex
2 Hunt Street, Chiswick (St Mary Magdalen) (3 rooms)
Frank Sackett, head, married, 31, labourer at soap works, worker, b. Ramsgate, Kent
Lily Sackett, wife, 29, b. Salop, Shropshire
Frank Sackett, son, 6, b. Chiswick
Ellen Sackett, dau, 2, b. Chiswick.
- 1911 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, 17 Paxton Road, Chiswick, Middlesex
Frank Sackett, head, 39, married, labourer at soap house, worker, b. Ramsgate, Kent
Lily Sackett, wife, 37, m. 18y, 4 ch, 3 living, b. Oakengates, Shropshire
Frank Sackett, son, 16, labourer at soap house, worker, b. Chiswick, Middlesex
Ellen Sackett, dau, 12, b. Chiswick, Middlesex
Lilly Sackett, dau, 5, b. Chiswick, Middlesex.
- "1939 Register", UK, digital image, Findmypast, Sackett household, Styles Cottage, Maidstone R D, Kent: RG101/1828E/019/20, Frank W Sackett, b. 12 Dec 1894, married, general labourer manufacturer; RG101/1828E/019/21, Lydia E Sackett, b. 4 Aug 1892, married, unpaid domestic duties; Geoffrey F Sackett, b. 16 Feb 1922, single, lorry driver's mate; & 1 closed record.
- "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills & Administrations), 1858–1995", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Sackett Frank William of Ladybird Cottage Yalding Kent died 25 May 1940 Probate London 3 July to Lydia Ellen Sackett widow. Effects £279 9s."
|Sackett line||9th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||10 Jun 2021|