|Father||John Ashby Sackett (1856-)|
|Mother||Annie Sarah (Skinner) Stuart (1855-1940)|
In 1891 Clara was living at Cottage Homes for Elham Union, Cheriton, KentG, and was recorded in the census as Clara Sackett, inmate, aged five and born in Folkestone [actually Malling]. Also in the home were her brothers, Edward, Arthur, and Harry.6
Children of Clara Sackett and Jacobus J Van Nieuwkerk
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1886. Sackett, Clara. Mother: Stuart. Malling. 2a:656."
- Baptisms Register, St Mary the Virgin, West Malling, Kent (FreeReg transcript), "3 May 1886, Clara Sackett, b. 30 Jan 1886, d. John Sackett painter & Annie (ex Stuart)."
- Website England & Wales Death Index, 1916–2005 (GRO Civil Registration Index) (Ancestry.com) (http://search.ancestry.co.uk/), "Dec qtr 1954. Van Nieuwkerk, Clara, 68. Edmonton. 5e:324."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Sep qtr 1915. Sackett, Clara. Spouse: Van Nieuwkerk. Elham. 2a:3532."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Sep qtr 1915. Van Nieuwkerk, Jacobus J. Spouse: Sackett. Elham. 2a:3532."
- 1891 Census for England & Wales, RG12/?
Cottage Homes for Elham Union, Cheriton, Kent
Arthur Sackett, inmate, 12, b. Folkestone, Kent
Edward Sackett, inmate, 14, b. Folkestone
Harry Sackett, inmate, 6, b. Folkestone
Clara Sackett, inmate, 5, b. Folkestone.
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||13 September 2017|