|Father||Benjamin Sackett (1762-1844)|
|Mother||Betsey Eldred (c 1761-1819)|
Orpha was admitted to membership of the Congregational Church of Christ, WarrenG, on 1 September 1816.5 She was a church member there on 11 May 1825 and was then dismissed to a church in Washington, Litchfield CountyG.5
1509. Orphia Sacket, 1801–1863, daughter of (655) Benjamin and Betsey Eldred Sacket, was married, May 3, 1836, to Daniel Elliot Brainswold.
3831. Frederick Brainswold.
Children of Orpha Sackett and Daniel Elliot Brinsmade
- Sherman Brinsmade
- Frederick Brinsmade
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "1509. Orphea Sacket, b. July 6, 1801, d. Oct 28, 1885; m. Daniel E. Brinswold."
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records, "Sackett, Orpha, of Warren, m. Daniel E. Brimsmade, of Washington, May 3, 1837, by Rev. Fosdic Harrison, of Bethlam. Warren Vital Records, 1:9."
- American Antiquarian Society, "Newspaper Extractions from the Northeast, 1704–1930", digital image, Ancestry.com, The Hartford Times, Connecticut, 20 May 1837, marriage, "Daniel E Brinsmade, of Washington, & Orphey Sackett, daughter of Benjamin, at Warren."
- "Connecticut, Church Record Abstracts, 1630–1920", digital image, Ancestry.com, Church of Christ, Warren, "Sackett, Orpha, m. Daniel E Brinsmade of Washington, 3 May 1837. 2:30a."
- "Connecticut, Church Record Abstracts, 1630–1920", digital image, Ancestry.com, Church of Christ, Warren, "Sackett, Orpha, adm. ch. 1 Sep 1816, on profession; dism. to Washington. 5:74-5."; "Sackett, Orpha, ch. mem. 11 May 1825; dism. & recom. to church in Washington. 2:39."
|Sackett line||6th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||15 Apr 2022|