Almeron Eugene Sackett
|Father||Dwight Sacket (1823-1891)|
|Mother||Caroline A Bolton (1823-1913)|
In 1850 Almeron was living at South Hadley, Hampshire County, MassachusettsG, in the household of his parents Dwight and Caroline, and was recorded in the census as Almeron E Sacket, aged two months, and born in Massachusetts.6
|Sackett line||7th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Vital Records, Fitchburg, Worcester County, Massachusetts, v44, p150, Birth, "March 31, 1850, Almeron Eugene Sackett, male, at Fitchburg, s. Dwight & Caroline A Sackett, of Fitchburg, father a mason, b. Russel, mother b. Fitchburg."
- Website Find A Grave (http://www.findagrave.com), obituary, Battle Creek Moon-Journal, 6 Sep 1921.
- "Michigan, Marriage Records, 1867–1952", digital image, Ancestry.com, "2 Jan 1879, at Casco, Allegan County, Michigan, Almeron E Sackett, 26, of Casco, b. Massachusetts, farmer; to Ella F Fuller, 24, of Casco, b. NY. By Elijah D Farnum, JP. Witnesses: George Sweet, Lewis Shurnway, both of Casco."
- Marriage record.
- "Michigan, Marriage Records, 1867–1952", digital image, Ancestry.com, "8 Nov 1922, at South Haven, Michigan, Willoughby W Sweet, 69, of South Haven, b. Marshall, MI, mason, prev. m. one, father Wm E Sweet, mother Anna C Mench; to Ella F Sackett, 67, of South Haven, b. New York, housekeeper, prev. m. one, father Henry E Fuller, mother Harriett Amerill Lewis. By E N Foulk, Clergyman. Witnesses: John C Sweet, Julia Sweet, both of South Haven."
- 1850 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, M432_321/322
South Hadley, Hampshire County, MA
Dwight Sacket, 26, [occ. ??], b. MA
Caroline S Sacket, 26, b. MA
Dwight A Sacket, 4, b. MA
Eugene E Sacket, 1, b. MA
Almeron E Sacket, 2/12, b. MA.
|Last Edited||23 December 2016|