|Father||Thomas Sackett the younger (c 1557-1615)|
|Mother||Martha Strowde (c 1560-1631/32)|
Sara would have been one of the unnamed daughters each left £5 in their father's will made at Birchington on 23 June 1615.
Children of Sara Sackett and Richard Mockett
|Sackett line||Granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
John Mockett & Anne Sackett relationship chart
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent (Society of Genealogists), "13 May 1591 Sara d. Thomas Sackett."
- Burials Register, All Saints, Birchington, Kent, digital image, Findmypast, "3 Jun 1634 Sara Mockett vidua."
- Marriages Register, Birchington, Kent (Transcript), "6 February 1614/15 Richard Mockett of St N & B & Sara Sackett (Lic)."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "5 February 1614/15 Richard Mockett of Birchington & Sarah Sackett of same, virgin. At same."
- Emails from Paul Martin-Dickin to Chris Sackett, April 2005.
|Last Edited||24 June 2020|