|Father||William Sackett (1577-1639/40)|
|Mother||Joan Parker (c 1580-1636/37)|
William was named as a beneficiary in his grandfather Robert Sackett's will made at St John in ThanetG in October 1622.6 He was to receive a sum of £3 at age 21.
William was named as a beneficiary in his father's will made at Ash next SandwichG on 27 June 1639.7 He was identified as the eldest son and was left a sum of £30. He was also to share in an annuity if this was successfully recovered as a result of a legal action "now in suit".
William was named as a beneficiary in his brother Robert's will made in Herne, KentG, on 14 November 1658.8 He was left a sum of one pound.
Child of William Sackett and Agnes Fagg
- Elisabeth Sackett+ b. 1637, d. May 1690
|Sackett line||3rd great-grandson of William Sackett of St John in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, Blean, Kent (Transcript), "3 June 1603 William Saket s. William."
- Burials Register, Great Mongeham, Kent (Bishop's Transcripts & Parish Register), "27 December 1683 William Sackett."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "19 June 1636 William Sackett, of Gt Mongeham, maltster, bachelor,about 30, & Agnes Fagg, same parish, virgin, about 34, daughter of Thomas Fagg, same parish, who consents. At same. Thomas Cleybrooke, clerk, rector of Seasalter, bondsman."
- Marriages Register, Great Mongeham, Kent (Bishop's Transcripts & Parish Register), "23 June 1636 William Sackett & Ane Fagge. Licence."
- Burials Register, Great Mongeham, Kent (Bishop's Transcripts & Parish Register), "22 April 1674 Anne wife of William Sackett."
- Will of Robert Sackett of St John in Thanet, Kent, 2x October 1622, proved at Consistory Court of Canterbury, xx January 1623 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 32-45-303).
- Will of William Saket of Ash, Kent, 27 June 1639, proved at Canterbury Consistory Court, 31 March 1640 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 31-116-81).
- Will of Robert Sackett of Herne, Kent, 14 November 1658, proved at Canterbury Consistory Court, 11 October 1662 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 32-53-196).
|Last Edited||21 May 2019|