|Father||John Sacket (1781-1839)|
|Mother||Rachel Morse (1784-1856)|
Clarissa was named in her father's will made in WestfieldG on 16 July 1839. The estate was to go to her brother Orren subject to Orren providing home and maintenance for her and her other unmarried sisters.5
Children of Clarissa Sacket and Aaron Weller Dewey
- Irving Dewey b. 9 Feb 1851, d. 31 Jul 1851
- ___ Dewey b. c 1852
- Elbridge Franklin Dewey b. 6 Jul 1853, d. 1922
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "1121. Clarissa Sacket, b. July 24, 1826; m. Aaron W. Dewey."
- "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841–1910", digital image, American Ancestors, v493, p161, death, "23 May 1899, Clara (Sackett) Dewey [w. of] Aaron Dewey, 74-9-27, chronic catarrhal bronchitis, of Southwick, d. Southwick, bur. Westfield, invalid, b. Westfield, parents John & Rachael Sackett (Morse), both b. Westfield."
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Marriage Records (Dougherty abstracts)", database, American Ancestors, "Aaron W. Dewey of W. and Clarissa Sacket of W; m. Apr. 16, 1850."
- Vital Records, Westfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts, v45, p262, marriage, "Apr 16, 1850, Aaron W Dewey, of Westfield, 24, farmer, b. Westfield, s. Daniel & Betsey; and Clarissa Sackett, of Westfield, 23?, b. Westfield, d. John & Rachael; both single; m. by E Davis DD."
- "Massachusetts, U.S., Wills and Probate Records, 1635-1991", digital image, Ancestry.com.
|Sackett line||6th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||3 Dec 2021|