|Father||John Sacket (1781-1839)|
|Mother||Rachel Morse (1784-1856)|
Eunice was remembered in her father's will made in WestfieldG on 16 July 1839 with a bequest of $1.7
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "1116. Eunice Sacket, b. July 1, 1810; m. William Noble."
- "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841–1910", digital image, American Ancestors, Westfield, v472, p834, death, "Sept 3, 1897, Eunice S (Sackett) Noble, widow of William Noble, 87-2-2, old age, of Westfield, [burial] Mechanic St Sfd, b. Westfield, d. John Sackett, b. Westfield, & Rachel Morse, b. "(think)" Russell Mass."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "1098. William Noble, b. Mar, 3, 1805; m. (1116) Eunice Sacket."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, D:215, 26 April 1828 marriage intentions filed: Eunice Sacket & William Noble.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Marriage Records (Dougherty abstracts)" (American Ancestors transcript), "William Noble Jr. of W. and Eunice Sacket of W; m. [date blank]."
- Lucius M Boltwood, compiler, History and Genealogy of the Family of Thomas Noble, of Westfield, Massachusetts, privately printed (1878), digital image, Ancestry.com.
- "Massachusetts, U.S., Wills and Probate Records, 1635-1991" (Ancestry image).
|Sackett line||6th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American) (#1)|
Line 3a (American) (#2)
William Noble & Eunice Sacket relationship chart
|Last Edited||3 Dec 2021|