|Father||Captain John Sackett (1755-1819)|
|Mother||Elizabeth Gibbs (say 1760-1836)|
|Sackett line||6th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "932. Anne Sackett, b. Feb. 24, 1791; m Peter Gorsline."
- Baptisms Register, Presbyterian Church, Newtown (now Elmhurst), Queens County, Long Island, N.Y., "1791, June 5. Anner, dau. of John Sackett."
- American Antiquarian Society, "Newspaper Extractions from the Northeast, 1704–1930", digital image, Ancestry.com, Christian Intelligencer of the Reformed Dutch Church, New York, 5 Aug 1837, marriage, "On Thursday morning, the 27th ult., by the Rev. Dr. Goldsmith, Peter Gorsline, Esq. to Miss Anna, daughter of the late John Sackett, Esq., all of Newtown, L.I."
- "New York City, Marriages, 1600s–1800s", database, Ancestry.com, "1837, Newtown (Elmhurst), Queens County, Anna Sackett & Peter Gorsline."
- "New York, Marriages, 1686–1980", database, FamilySearch, "27 Jul 1837, Presbyterian Church, Newtown, Queens, New York, Peter Gorsline & Anna Sackett."
- "New York City Marriage Notices, 1835–1880", database, Findmypast, "27 Jul 1837, at New York, Peter Goresline, of Newtown, Long Island, to Anna Sackett, of Newtown, Long Island, father John Sackett. New York Herald, 28 Jul 1837."
- "New York City, Marriages, 1600s–1800s", database, Ancestry.com, "28 Jul 1837, New York City, Anna Sackett & Peter Goresline."
|Last Edited||4 January 2020|