|Father||Asher Sacket (1748-1830)|
|Mother||Sarah Kellogg (say 1750-)|
In 1850 Clymena was living in SpringfieldG in the household of her daughter Sarah and son-in-law Seymour Smith, and was recorded in the census as Clymena Moore, aged 70.9
Child of Clymena Sacket and Asa Moore
- Sarah J Moore+ b. c 1820
Notes & Citations
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:202.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Birth and Death Records (Dougherty abstracts)" (American Ancestors transcript), "Sacket, Clymena, d. Asher & Sarah Kellogg, b. Oct. 10, 1781."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "588. Clymena Sacket."
- "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841–1910", digital image, American Ancestors, v66, p203, death, "15 Sep 1852, Clymena Moore, 71, d. Springfield, housekeeper, b. Westfield, parents Asher & Sarah Sackett, old age."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, C:270.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Marriage Records (Dougherty abstracts)" (American Ancestors transcript), "Asa Moore (More) of W. and Clymena Sacket of W; m. Nov. 1, 1804."
- "Westfield, MA: Marriage Records of the First Church, 1781–1835" (American Ancestors transcript), "1804 Asa Moor of Westfield & Clymena Sacket of Westfield."
- "Massachusetts, Town and Vital records, 1620–1988" (Ancestry image), Westfield, MA, records, "Asa Moor, son of Asa Moor & Abigail his wife, was born at Simsbury, 26 Oct 1781."
- 1850 United States census
Roll 319, p 88a
Springfield, Hampden, Massachusetts
Smith, Seymour, 36, armorer, real estate $1000, b. MA
Smith, Sarah J, 30, b. MA
Smith, Elnora, 7, b. MA
Smith, Eldora, 7, b. MA
Smith, Caroline, 5, b. MA
Moore, Clymena, 70, b. MA.
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||19 Dec 2021|