|Father||Moses Sacket (1743-1813)|
|Mother||Eunice Cadwell (1749-1842)|
In 1850 Heman was living at Westfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG, and was recorded in the census as Heman Sacket, a whip maker, aged 65 and born in Massachusetts. Living with him was his wife Experience, aged 61.10
In 1870 Heman's widow Experience was living at Westfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG, in the household of her son George, and was recorded in the census as Experiance Sackett, aged 82 and born in Massachusetts.11
Children of Heman Sacket and Experience Searle
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Heman Sacket & Cordelia Sacket relationship chart
Notes & Citations
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:176.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Heman, s. Mosses & Eunice Cadwell, b. Sept. 30, 1783."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "503. Heman Sacket, b. in year 1784, d. in year 1851; m. Experience Searle."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:rear.
- Vital Records, Westfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts, v57, p227, death, "1851 [date column torn], Hemon Sacket, 67-3-8, at Westfield, married, whip maker, b. Westfield, s. Moses & Eunice, dropsy."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, C:301.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Heman Sacket of W. and Experience Searl of W; m. Nov. 25, 1807."
- Birth data from death record.
- Vital Records, Westfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts, Sackett, Experience, Westfield, 1873, v257, p53, Death
"August 5, 1873, Experience Sackett, female, widow, 85-6, old age, at Westfield, b. Southampton, parents unknown."
- 1850 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, M432_318/202
Westfield, Hampden County, MA
Heman Sacket, 65, whips, b. MA
Eperurna Sacket, 61, female, b. MA.
- 1870 Census for United States, M593_619/396
Westfield, Hampden, Massachusetts
Sackett, George, 61, lash maker [master?], $4,000, $2,000, b. Mass
Sackett, Lucy, 55, keeping house, b. Mass
Sackett, George Arthur, 16, attending school, b. Mass
Sackett, Experiance, 82, female, no occupation, b. Mass
Loyd, Sally, 70, no occupation, b. Mass
Smith, J Henry, 39, cigar maker, $-, $600, b. Maryland
Smith, Mary, 32, dress maker, b. Mass
Shattuck, Hartly, 29 or 39, day laborer, $-, $200, b. New Hampshire
Shattuck, Ellen, 29, dress maker, b. Mass.
|Last Edited||31 January 2014|