|Father||Moses Sacket (1743-1813)|
|Mother||Eunice Cadwell (1749-1842)|
In 1850 Heman was living in Westfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG, and was recorded in the census as Heman Sacket, a whip maker, aged 65 and born in Massachusetts. Living with him was his wife Experience, aged 61.10
In 1870 Heman's widow Experience was living in Westfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG, in the household of her son George, and was recorded in the census as Experiance Sackett, aged 82 and born in Massachusetts.11
503. Herman Sacket [sic], 1784–1851, of Westfield, Mass., son of (169) Moses and Eunice Cadwell Sacket, was married to Experience Searle, 1788–1873, of Southampton, Mass.
1124. Austin Sacket, b. in 1812.
1125. Mary Sacket, b. in 1816; m. Samuel N. Lewis.
1126. Heman Sacket, Jr., b. in 1819, d. Sept. 26, 1867; m. (1120) Cordelia Sacket.
Children of Heman Sacket and Experience Searle
Notes & Citations
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:176.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Heman, s. Mosses & Eunice Cadwell, b. Sept. 30, 1783."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "503. Heman Sacket, b. in year 1784, d. in year 1851; m. Experience Searle."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:rear.
- Vital Records, Westfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts, v57, p227, death, "1851 [date column torn], Hemon Sacket, 67-3-8, at Westfield, married, whip maker, b. Westfield, s. Moses & Eunice, dropsy."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, C:301.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Heman Sacket of W. and Experience Searl of W; m. Nov. 25, 1807."
- Birth data from death record.
- Vital Records, Westfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts, Sackett, Experience, Westfield, 1873, v257, p53, Death
"August 5, 1873, Experience Sackett, female, widow, 85-6, old age, at Westfield, b. Southampton, parents unknown."
- 1850 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, M432_318/202
Westfield, Hampden County, MA
Heman Sacket, 65, whips, b. MA
Eperurna Sacket, 61, female, b. MA.
- 1870 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Roll M593_619, p 396B, FHL film 552118
Westfield, Hampden, Massachusetts, 25 Jun 1870
Sackett, George, 61, lash maker, real estate $4000, personal estate $2000, b. MA
Sackett, Lucy, 53, keeping house, b. MA
Sackett, George Arthur, 16, at school, b. MA
Sackett, Experiance, 82, no occupation, b. MA
Loyd, Sally, 70, no occupation, b. MA
Smith, J Henry, 39, cigar maker, personal estate $500, b. MD
Smith, Mary, 32, dress maker, b. MA
Shattuck, Hartly, 29, day laborer, personal estate $200, b. NH
Shattuck, Ellen, 29, dress maker, b. MA.
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 1054|
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Heman Sacket & Cordelia Sacket relationship chart
|Last Edited||24 Feb 2021|