|Father||Ozem Sacket (1736/37-1801)|
|Mother||Mercy Weller (c 1745-1812)|
Mercy was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made at WestfieldG on 26 June 1799. She was identified as the wife of Henry Brass and was left household articles to a value of $50.
Children of Mercy Sacket and Henry Brass
- Polly Brass+ b. c 1787, d. 6 Dec 1870
- Mercy Brass b. before 24 Aug 1794
- Sophia Brass+ b. before 24 Aug 1794
- Thomas Brass b. before 24 Aug 1794
- Charlotte Brass b. 1797, d. 5 Nov 1879
- Jered Sackett Brass b. 22 Jan 1800, d. 5 May 1881
- Samuel Brass b. say 1802
- Elijah Brass b. say 1803
- Rebecca Brass b. 30 Mar 1804, d. 16 May 1881
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "492. Mercy Sacket, m. Henry Brass."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:89.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Mercy, d. Ozem & Mercy Wellar, b. March 3, 1768."
- "Westfield, MA: Deaths in the First Church, 1728–1836", digital image, American Ancestors, "1809 Sept 24 Mercy the wife of Henry Brass 41 years."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, C:36.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Henry Brass (Bross) of W. and Mercy Sacket of W; m. March 20, 1787."
- "Westfield, MA: Marriage Records of the First Church, 1781–1835", database, American Ancestors, "1787 Henry Brass of Westfield & Mercy Sackett of Westfield."
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 722|
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Russell Sacket & Polly Brass relationship chart
|Last Edited||28 Nov 2021|