|Father||Ozem Sacket (1736/37-1801)|
|Mother||Mercy Weller (c 1745-1812)|
Mercy was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made at WestfieldG on 26 June 1799. She was identified as the wife of Henry Brass and was left household articles to a value of $50.
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "492. Mercy Sacket, m. Henry Brass."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:89.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Mercy, d. Ozem & Mercy Wellar, b. March 3, 1768."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "492. Mercy Sacket, m Henry Brass."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, C:36.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Henry Brass (Bross) of W. and Mercy Sacket of W; m. March 20, 1787."
- Website Marriage Records of the First Church, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1781–1835 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1787 Henry Brass of Westfield & Mercy Sackett of Westfield."
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 722|
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||20 Aug 2021|