|Father||Captain Daniel Sacket (1734/35-1824)|
|Mother||Mehitable (Cadwell) Dewey (1740-1829)|
In 1790 Lemuel was living in Pittsfield, Berkshire County, MassachusettsG. In his household were one man, one boy, and one female. These would have been Lemuel, his wife Annie, and their son Noadiah.7
Children of Lemuel Sacket and Annie Francis
|See also||The Sacketts of America, 483 |
Thurmon King's Database, 224
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America.
- Weygant's record of a son, Lemuel, stated to have been born in 1758 to Daniel Sacket and, by implication, to Daniel's unnamed supposed first wife, is taken to refer to the Lemuel born in 1769 to Daniel and Mehitable Sacket.
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:75.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Lem, s. Daniel Jr. & Mehetable Dewey, b. June 25, 1769."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1769 Sacket, Lem s. Daniel & Mehetable, July 2."
- Cooke Collection of Massachusetts Genealogical Records, 1:212, Pittsfield Sun, 27 Sep 1832, "Died. Michigan, a few weeks since, Mr. Lemuel Sacket, formerly of this town, ae 64."
- 1790 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Lemuel Sacket. Pittsfield, Berkshire, MA. 1 white male (16+), 1 white male under 16, and 1 white female.
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||9 March 2018|