|Father||Thomas Sackett (1697-1754)|
|Mother||Alice Harper (before 1710-1771)|
Mary was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made in HornchurchG on 2 June 1754. She was left a sum of £300 at 21 and was to share equally with her siblings in the proceeds of sale of marshland in Hornchurch.6
|Sackett line||Granddaughter of Richard Sackett of South Weald|
|Charts||Line 6 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Baptism, Hornchurch, Essex (IGI), "10 February 1735 Mary Sacket d. Thos. Sacket & Alice."
- Burials Register, Hornchurch, Essex, digital image, FamilySearch, "13 May 1767, Mary Gallatly, of Mile End, wife of John Gallatly, affidavit for Mary Gallatly 16 May ."
- Marriage Licence Allegations, Vicar-General's Office (Society of Genealogists), "5 March 1759 John Gallatly, bachelor, 22, of Hornchurch, Essex, & Mary Sackett, spinster, 22, of Raynham, Essex, at Hornchurch or Raynham."
- Marriage Licence Allegations, Vicar-General's Office (Society of Genealogists), "19 November 1759 John Gallatly, bachelor, 21, of Romford, Essex, & Mary Sackett, spinster, 21, of Hornchurch, Essex, at Hornchurch."
- Marriages Register, Hornchurch, Essex (Society of Genealogists), "26 November 1759 John Gallatly of Romford & Mary Sackett. Licence."
- Will of Thomas Sackett of Hornchurch, Essex, 2 June 1754, proved at Prerogative Court of Canterbury, 1 July 1754 (National Archives, PROB 11/810 quire 210).
|Last Edited||27 December 2019|