|Father||Benoni Sacket (1710-1785)|
|Mother||Mindwell Smith (say 1710-)|
Children of Mindwell Sacket and Eli Root
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "237. Mindwell Sacket, b. Feb. 15, 1732; m. John Shepard."
[John Shepard married Mindwell's sister Elizabeth, not Mindwell]
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:190.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Mindwell, d. Benoni & Mindwell (Smith) b. Feb. 15, 1732/3 ."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1733 Sacket, Mindwell d. Benoni & Mindwell, Feb. 18."
- Cooke Collection of Massachusetts genealogical records, Berkshire Athenaeum, Pittsfield, Massachusetts, 3:27, Record of Revolutionary Soldiers of Berkshire County, Berkshire County Chapter of the State Society of Sons of the American Revolution, "Root, Eli, b. Westfield, Mass, Feb 27, 1731, d. Oct 28, 1804, m. July 20, 1755, Mindwell Sackett d. 1767, m. 2nd, pub. June 24, 1772, Experience Kellogg of Hadley, b. 1731, d. Oct 27, 1820, ae 89. He was son of Ensign Joseph and Sarah. See Root Gen. 339. His grave is on Pontoosuc Hill, Pittsfield cemetery, and has marker."
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Eli Root (Roott) of W. and Mindwell Sacket of W; m. July 10, 1755."
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Sackett line||4th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||20 Dec 2019|