|Father||Benoni Sacket (1710-1785)|
|Mother||Mindwell Smith (say 1710-)|
Children of Mindwell Sacket and Eli Root
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "237. Mindwell Sacket, b. Feb. 15, 1732; m. John Shepard."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:190.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Mindwell, d. Benoni & Mindwell (Smith) b. Feb. 15, 1732/3 ."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1733 Sacket, Mindwell d. Benoni & Mindwell, Feb. 18."
- Cooke Collection of Massachusetts Genealogical Records, 3:27, Record of Revolutionary Soldiers of Berkshire County, Berkshire County Chapter of the State Society of Sons of the American Revolution, "Root, Eli, b. Westfield, Mass, Feb 27, 1731, d. Oct 28, 1804, m. July 20, 1755, Mindwell Sackett d. 1767, m. 2nd, pub. June 24, 1772, Experience Kellogg of Hadley, b. 1731, d. Oct 27, 1820, ae 89. He was son of Ensign Joseph and Sarah. See Root Gen. 339. His grave is on Pontoosuc Hill, Pittsfield cemetery, and has marker."
- This record of a marriage to John Shepard is in error. He married Mindwell's sister Elizabeth.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Eli Root (Roott) of W. and Mindwell Sacket of W; m. July 10, 1755."
|Sackett line||4th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||24 November 2012|