|Father||Samuel Sacket (1704-1760)|
|Mother||Ruth Trumble (c 1705-)|
Rachel was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made at Sheffield, Berkshire County, MassachusettsG, on 3 April 1760. She was left a one-fifth share of his estate, subject to her mother's "widow's third."
Child of Rachel Sacket and ___ Williams
- Eleanor Williams b. 7 Jun 1770
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "235. Rachel Sacket, b. Dec. 23, 1747."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:172.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Rachil, d. Samuel & Ruth (Trumble) b. Dec. 23, 1747."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1748 Sacket, Rachel d. Samuel & ---, Feb. 28."
- Unsourced typescript of deed of sale of land dated 6 May 1782 found on several Ancestry trees, Dec 2019. Rachel had died by May 1782.
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 142|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Sackett line||4th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||18 Dec 2019|