|Father||Samuel Sacket (1704-1760)|
|Mother||Ruth Trumble (c 1705-)|
Abigail was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made at Sheffield, Berkshire County, MassachusettsG, on 3 April 1760. She was left a one-fifth share of his estate, subject to her mother's "widow's third."
Child of Abigail Sacket and John Richards
- Lovicy Richards+ b. 25 Nov 1767, d. 1846
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "234. Abigail Sacket, b. Apr. 27, 1745."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:172.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Abigail, d. Samuel & Ruth (Trumble) b. Apr. 27, 1745."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1745 Sacket, Abigail d. Samuel & ---, May 5."
- "Connecticut Deaths and Burials Index, 1650–1934", database, Ancestry.com, "Abigail Richards, 27, d. 4 Oct 1771, wife of John."
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records, "Sacket, Abigail, m. John Richards, Nov. 30, 1764. Canaan Vital Records, A:12."
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 141|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Sackett line||4th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||18 Dec 2019|