|Father||Eliakim Sacket (1712-1764)|
|Mother||Bethesda Fowler (1717-)|
Sarah was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made in WestfieldG on 5 July 1764. She was left a sum of £100.
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "194. Sarah Sacket, b. Aug. 29, 1758; m. Elna Hoyt."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:231.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Sarah, d. Eliakim & Bethesday (Fowler) b. Aug. 29, 1758."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1760 Sacket, Sarah d. Eliakim & Bethesda, Oct. 5."
- New York State, Names of persons for whom marriage licenses were issued by the secretary of the province of New York, previous to 1784., Albany, Weed, Parsons & Co (1860), digital image, (https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/009586797), "1780, Oct. 12. Sacket, Sarah, and Elna Hayt, Marriage Bonds, v. XXX, p. 63."
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 1090|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Sackett line||4th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||12 May 2020|