|Father||Eliakim Sacket (1712-1764)|
|Mother||Bethesda Fowler (1717-)|
Mercy was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made in WestfieldG on 5 July 1764. She was left a sum of £100 and ten sheep.
Child of Mercy Sacket and Oliver Weller
- Jared Weller b. 14 Oct 1767
|Sackett line||4th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "188. Mercy Sacket, b. Nov. 25, 1742; m. Oliver Weller."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:231.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Marcy, d. Eliakin & Bethesday (Fowler) b. Nov. 25, 1742."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1746 Sacket, Mercy d. Eliakim & Bethesda, June 8."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:115, 12 July 1766 marriage intentions filed Oliver Weller & Mercy Sacket.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Oliver Wellar of W. and Mercy Sacket of W; m. [date blank]."
|Last Edited||11 December 2019|