, daughter of Eliakim Sacket
and Bethesda Fowler
, was born in Westfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG
, on 25 November 17421,2,3
and baptized at the Church of Christ, WestfieldG
, on 8 June 1746.4
She married in WestfieldG
in 1766, Oliver Weller.1,5,6
Mercy was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made in WestfieldG
on 5 July 1764.7
Child of Mercy Sacket and Oliver Weller
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "188. Mercy Sacket, b. Nov. 25, 1742; m. Oliver Weller."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:231.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Marcy, d. Eliakin & Bethesday (Fowler) b. Nov. 25, 1742."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1746 Sacket, Mercy d. Eliakim & Bethesda, June 8."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:115, 12 July 1766 marriage intentions filed Oliver Weller & Mercy Sacket.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Oliver Wellar of W. and Mercy Sacket of W; m. [date blank]."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, Eliakim Sacket's will, 1764.