|Father||Eliakim Sacket (1712-1764)|
|Mother||Bethesda Fowler (1717-)|
Rhoda was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made in WestfieldG on 5 July 1764. She was named as Rhoda Ashley and was left a sum of £100 less an amount already received.
Children of Rhoda Sacket and Joseph Ashley
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "187. Rhoda Sacket, b. Dec. 21, 1740; m. Josiah Ashley."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:231.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Rhoda, d. Eliakin & Bethesday (Fowler) b. Dec. 21, 1740."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1746 Sacket, Rhoda d. Eliakim & Bethesda, June 8."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:69.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Joseph Asnley of W. and Rhoda Sacket of W; m. May 6, 1762."
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Sackett line||4th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||10 Dec 2019|