, daughter of Eliakim Sacket
and Bethesda Fowler
, was born in Westfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG
, on 21 December 17401,2,3
and baptized at the Church of Christ, WestfieldG
, on 8 June 1746.4
She married in WestfieldG
on 6 May 1762, Joseph Ashley.1,5,6
Rhoda was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made in WestfieldG
on 5 July 1764.7
Children of Rhoda Sacket and Joseph Ashley
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "187. Rhoda Sacket, b. Dec. 21, 1740; m. Josiah Ashley."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:231.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Rhoda, d. Eliakin & Bethesday (Fowler) b. Dec. 21, 1740."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1746 Sacket, Rhoda d. Eliakim & Bethesda, June 8."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:69.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Joseph Asnley of W. and Rhoda Sacket of W; m. May 6, 1762."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, Eliakim Sacket's will, 1764.