|Father||Judge Joseph Sackett (1680-1755)|
|Mother||Hannah Alsop (1690-1773)|
Hannah was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made on 31 March 1755.
Children of Hannah Sackett and Thomas Whitehead
- Hannah Whitehead b. c 1728, d. c 1772
- Abigail Whitehead b. c 1740, d. c 1821
88. Hannah Sackett, 1711–1762, daughter of (23) Judge Joseph and Hannah Alsop Sackett, was married at Newtown, L. I., Sept. 5, 1725, to Thomas Whitehead, physician and surgeon, son of Major Daniel Whitehead and his wife Abigail Stephenson. (For records of ancestors of Thomas Whitehead, see No. 7.)
297. Abigail Whitehead, 1740–1821; m. Nov. 21, 1776, Richard Alsop.
|Sackett line||4th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "88. Hannah Sackett, b. Aug. 7, 1711, d. July 26, 1762; m. Thomas Whitehead."
- Website New York Genealogical and Biographical Record, Register Book for Parish of Jamaica kept by the Rev. Thomas Poyer (New England Historic Genealogical Society), "19:57, Thos Whitehead & Hannah Sacket 9ber 5, 1725 at Newtown, licens'd."
- Website Brooklyn Genealogy, Marriage Index New York 1600s–1900. (Steve Morse), "1725, Newtown, Queens County, Sacket, Hannah & Whitehead, Thomas."
|Last Edited||3 January 2020|