|Father||Paul Sackett (1663-1692/93)|
|Mother||Ann Hammerden (c 1670-)|
Jeffery made his will in Chartham, Kent, on 17 February 1772. He left all his stock in trade, goods, and chattels to his servant Elizabeth Row.10
Date: 17 February 1772.
Proved: Archdeaconry Court of Canterbury, 8 April 1773.
Source: Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-99-104.
Testator: Jeffrey Sackett, of Chartham, Kent.
Servant Elizabeth Row, all stock in trade, goods, chattels, etc.
Sole executrix: Elizabeth Row.
Witnesses: John Horn, Edw. Cozens.
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, Minster in Thanet, Kent (Transcript U3/143/1/1 - Debretts), "17 May 1691 Jeffery s. Paul & Ann Sackett."
- Burials Register, St Mary, Chartham, Kent, digital image, Findmypast, "15 Apr 1773 Jeffery Sackett."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "13 September 1715 Geoffrey Sackett, of Lenham, bachelor, & Elizabeth Clarke, of Ashford, spinster. At St Mildred Canterbury or Ashford."
- Marriages Register, St Mildred, Canterbury, Kent (England Marriages, LDS FamilySearch), "13 Sep 1715 Jeoffrey Sackett & Elizabeth Clark."
- Marriages Register, St Mildred, Canterbury, Kent, database, Findmypast, "13 Sep 1715 Jeff Sackett of Lenham & Eliz Clark of Ashford."
- Burials Register, Chartham, Kent (Transcript), "5 May 1728 Elizabeth Sacket wife of Jeffery."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "8 December 1729 Geoffrey Sackett, of Chartham, widower, & Elizabeth Matson, of Thanington, widow. At St Mildred or St Martin Canterbury or Thanington."
- Marriages Register, St Martin, Canterbury, Kent, digital image, Findmypast, "9 December 1729 Jefery Sackett & Elizabeth Matson."
- Burials Register, Chartham, Kent (England Deaths and Burials, LDS FamilySearch), "14 Jun 1762 Elizabeth Seckett wife of Jeffery Seckett."
- Will of Jeffrey Sackett of Chartham, Kent, 17 February 1772, proved at Archdeaconry Court of Canterbury, 8 April 1773 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-99-104).
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of William Sackett of St John in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
|Last Edited||21 Oct 2019|