|Father||Thomas Sackett (1633-1709/10)|
|Mother||Catherine Curling (c 1631-1701)|
Hannah was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made at St John in ThanetG on 1 January 1709/10.4,5 She was left her father's farm at Northdown for life.
Child of Hannah Sackett and Augustine Taylor
- Thomas Taylor b. 1706
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of William Sackett|
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent (Society of Genealogists), "6 July 1673 Hanna d. Thomas & Katherine Sackett."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "6 July 1704 Augustine Taylor, maltster, bachelor & Hannah Sackett, spinster, both of St John in Thanet. At St Mary Bredman Canterbury."
- Marriage, St Mary Bredman, Canterbury, Kent (IGI), "6 July 1704 Augustine Taylor & Hannah Sackett (Lic)."
- Will of Thomas Sackett of St John in Thanet, Kent, 1 January 1709/10, proved at Canterbury Archdeaconry Court, 3 March 1709/10 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-81-258).
- Inventory of the estate of Thomas Sackett of St John in Thanet, Kent, taken 7 March 1709/10 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 11-69-112).
|Last Edited||16 November 2019|