|Father||John Sackett (1564-1623/24)|
|Mother||Ann/Agnes Sampson (c 1565-1630/31)|
Ann was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made at St Peter in ThanetG on 8 February 1623/24.5 She was left a sum of £5.
Ann was named as a beneficiary in her mother's will made at Swalecliffe, KentG, on 31 January 1630/31.6 She was left a sum of twenty shillings.
Children of Ann Sackett and Daniel Pamflett
|Sackett line||2nd great-granddaughter of William Sackett of St John in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent (Society of Genealogists), "24 July 1603 Ann d. John Sackett."
- Burials Register, Minster in Thanet, Kent (England Deaths and Burials, LDS FamilySearch), "6 Nov 1638 Ann Pamflet w. Daniel Pamflet."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "3 June 1620 Daniel Pamflett of St John in Thanet, yeoman, bachelor, about 22 & Ann Sackett of St Peter in Thanet, maiden, about 17, daughter of John Sackett, same parish, yeoman, who consents, at St Mary Bredman’s Canterbury. John Sackett of Sidney College Cambridge BA & Isaac Elvin of Canterbury, clerk, bondsmen."
- Baptisms Register, St John the Baptist, Thanet, Kent, database, FamilySearch, "8 Oct 1598 Daniell Pamphlet."
- Will of John Sackett of St Peter in Thanet, Kent, 8 February 1624, proved at Canterbury Archdeaconry Court, 14 April 1624 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-66-354).
- Will of Ann Sackett of Swalecliffe, Kent, 31 January 1631, proved at Canterbury Archdeaconry Court, 15 February 1631 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-67-505).
|Last Edited||8 May 2019|