|Father||John Sackett (1774-1842)|
|Mother||Abigail Robbins (-Unknown)|
In 1850 Freeman was living in Pittsfield, Berkshire County, MassachusettsG, and was recorded in the census as Freeman Sacket, a carpenter, aged 40 and born in Massachusetts. Living with him were his unnamed wife, 37, and their children, Elmira, 16, Daniel, 12, George, 8, Louisa, 6, and Elvira, aged one.3
Elnora Perselia Noble, dau. of Ezekiel [Noble and Theodocia Bates], was b. in Penfield, N.Y., May 4, 1818, and d. in Chelsea, Mich., May 5, 1856, æ. 38.
She m. July 4, 1835, Freeman Sacket, b. July 4, 1813, s. of John Sacket. He is a carpenter and joiner, and removed to Castile, Wyoming Co., N. Y.
Daniel, b. Dec. 25, 1837; resides 1877, in Dexter, Mich.
Charles, b. Nov. 16, 1839.
George Washington, b. Apr. 4, 1841; resides 1877, in Dexter, Mich.
Mary Louisa, b. Nov. 16, 1846.
Caroline Amelia, b. Aug. 10, 1848.
Harvey Noble, b. Aug. 24, 1850.
—History and Genealogy of the Family of Thomas Noble, of Westfield, Massachusetts.
Children of Freeman Sackett and Elenora Perselia Noble
- Elmira Sackett b. 26 Feb 1836
- Daniel L Sackett+ b. 25 Dec 1837, d. 11 Jun 1897
- Charles Sackett b. 16 Nov 1839
- George Washington Sackett+ b. 4 Apr 1841
- Charles Sackett b. 8 Jul 1843, d. 31 Aug 1844
- Mary Louisa Sackett b. 16 Nov 1846
- Caroline Amelia Sackett b. 10 Aug 1848
- Elvira Sackett b. c 1849
- Harvey Noble Sackett b. 24 Aug 1850
Notes & Citations
- Noble, History and Genealogy of the Family of Thomas Noble, of Westfield, Massachusetts, digital image, Ancestry.com.
- Thurmon King's database.
- 1880 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Roll 305, p 230a
Pittsfield, Berkshire, Massachusetts
Sacket, Freeman, 40, m, carpenter, b. MA
Sacket, Mrs, 37, b. MA
Sacket, Elmira, 16, f, b. MA
Sacket, Louisa, 6, f, b. MA
Sacket, Daniel, 12, m, b. MA
Sacket, George, 8, m, b. MA
Sacket, Elvira, 1, f, b. MA.
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 32525|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Sackett line||2nd great-grandson of Capt Richard Sackett of New York|
|Last Edited||16 Feb 2021|