|Father||Justus Sackett (1777-1854)|
|Mother||Clarissa Belcher (1783-1844)|
Clarissa was admitted to membership of the Second Congregational Church, GreenwichG, on 9 November 1828.5
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "2214. Clarissa Sackett, b. Aug. 10, 1810, d. Dec. 31, 1838; m. William E. Smith."
- Church Records, Greenwich, Connecticut, baptism, Second Congregational Church, 1815 "Sackett, Elisha Belcher, Justus Ralph, Mary, William Henry, Clarissa, Amos Mead, and Alice Belcher, children of Justus and Clarissa Sackett, Sept. 10."
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records, "Sackett, Clarissa, m. Benjamin Brush 3rd, b. of Greenwich, Oct. 5, 1829, by Rev. Platt Buffett of Stanwich. Greenwich Vital Records, 1:182."
- Church Records, Greenwich, Connecticut, marriage, Stanwich Congregational Church, 1829 "Brush, Benjamin, and Clarissa Sackett, both of West Greenwich, Oct. 5."
- Church Records, Greenwich, Connecticut, member record, Second Congregational Church, 1828 "Sackett, Clarissa, wife of Benjamin Brush and William Smith, and dau. of Justus Sackett, 2nd, Nov. 9."
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||21 Jun 2008|